To strengthen and sustain partner Christian schools by generating new sources of revenue so that more families may experience and benefit from urban Christian education.
- to enrich the life of Chicago and the communities served by partner schools through excellent Christian education
- to increasingly broaden and deepen a donor base of support by identifying new donors from within the Chicago business, corporate, church and foundation communities
- to extend the reach of Bright Promise Fund, so that former Chicagoans or those with a heart for urban Christian education nationally and globally become sustaining donors
- to increase the number of partner schools in Chicago
- to enhance the marketing effort of all partner schools through collaborative technologies
- to partner with similar organizations in Chicago and the nation so that urban Christian education is strengthened
- to be a voice for school choice and educational justice
In the mid-90`s, several visionaries pictured a fund that would provide financial resources for urban Christian schools, particularly those which - once in financial crisis mode - are now ready to move from viability to sustainability. These people of vision dreamed and prayed. In 2010 they saw their dreams materialize in the formation of Bright Promise Fund for Urban Christian Education, a registered 501(c)(3), nonprofit charitable organization.